Saturday, March 31, 2012

Jinger Adams DT Call

Hello Everyone!!

I saw the posting for Jinger and The Scrapbooking Queens design team and I knew I just had to make something to enter. I am so excited to be a part of this amazing opportunity!! I have had a bumpy road the last month and decided to just go with it. I lost my job after having my Son and have not been able to find anything, but Scrapping makes me so happy!! 

 I had come across this photo paper and I thought I would never know what to do with it... Well, I found the perfect project! We have a dog and my son is 11 weeks now. I just know they will get along great when he gets older and had to make a page for all the amazing pictures that will be taken! 

Here is my Layout:

Left Page

Right Page

Here is the close up of the cute car


Recipe:
(2) 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 and 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 Photo Mats
(2) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and 4 1/2 x 5 3/4 Photo Mats
Phrase @ 3"
Boy in Car @ 5"
Kite @ 5 1/4" (Create A Critter)
Dog @ 3"
Bone @ 4"

All the cuts on this Layout are from Nate's ABC's except for the Kite. I found ribbon that matched each photo mat and put that across each one and tied a knot around it. 

I am so happy with the way this Layout turned out. I am putting it in my son's Scrapbook. 

Thank You for stopping by!! Hope you come back real soon!!

1 comment:

Scrappy Beads said...

Your project is fabulous… *Ü*
Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
**Lots of BIG Hugs**
Deborah