Thursday, March 15, 2012

Guest Designer at Creative Craftin!!

Hello everyone!!!

I am so excited to be a guest designer today over at Angela's blog 

I have a great layout to share with you guys today!! It is to put in my baby's scrapbook. Since Angela's blog hop is a lucky one for St. Patrick's day I decided that would be a great project.

Here is my layout: it was made using the Lucky Me! File from Treasure Box Designs.





I was going to leave it like it is but now that I look at it I think I am going to add a title and maybe a journaling block. What do you think? I will re-upload the picture when I finish those few things. I'm still figuring out a title. 

Thanks for stopping by today!!! I hope to see you all soon!!

1 comment:

Court said...

Hi Ashley, This layout is so sweet! Also, I m so sorry, I thought I coomented on your blog a long time ago, but I did not :(! Anyways, I have had a blog award over on my blog for a long time! You can check it out here: http://courtscraftcorner.blogspot.com/2012/02/awards.html! Sorry Again!