Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Come On Baby! Blog Hop


Hello and Welcome!!!

I decided to do this blog hop for my baby. I am due today January 17, 2012 with my first baby and it's a BOY! I have been working on a baby album for him and wanted to show it off in a hop! I have asked some amazingly talented women to join me in this fun!!

I do have to tell you that I have already had my son. He is now 5 days old and I am loving every minute of him. He was born January 12, 2012 at 9:43am. 

Now onto my Layout I made using the Bamboozled by Love file from Treasure Box Designs. I am loving this file and I decided that this page will be when we first layed eyes on him in the hospital.






I inked almost all of the pieces, and used my white gel pen. I am in love with the way this Layout turned out!! I can't wait to put his pictures on it and put it in the book. 

Thank you for coming by today!!! Your next stop on this hop is SANDRA!!

The list for the hop is:

Make sure you stop at all the stops and see everyone's wonderful projects!!

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congratulations on your new little one. Your layout is fabulous. His pictures are going to look great.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Carol<>< said...

congratulations on your new baby,
and still have time to make this lovely layout!
Carol N<><

ShersL84bed said...

How exciting! Congratulations on your baby.

Your scrapbook pages are adorable. Great job detailing them.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

ShersL84bed said...

I wanted to leave a comment on all of the blogs, but 3 of the links weren't working and 2 didn't have a project.

Chriss America Real said...

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!

Hugs,

Chriss

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Jens Craft Corner said...

I love love love your layout! So cute! You did a really nice job with it. Congratulations on your baby boy and thank you for having me in the hop!

sarah said...

Congrats!! very cute layout..hugs!!
texasgrama7@gmail.com

jennyplace2 said...

Oh Ashley congrats on having your first sweet baby! I hope all is well with you and your prescious son. First time Mom..how fun and what a darling two page layout. Take care and can't wait to see a picture of the little one.

Court said...

Omg! Your card is so cute, but your new little one is even cuter! I have an award for you over at my blog courtscraftcorner.blogspot.com