Friday, December 30, 2011

Favorite Layouts of 2011

Thanks for coming back today guys!! I am going to share with you some of my favorite Layouts of the last year. There is not very many of them because I can't find pics of some of them. I was actually working on my Pregnancy Scrapbook last night and I am loving how it's coming along. 

Party Animal
This is the Layout I did for my birthday in 2011

Sweetheart
Layout I made for Valentines day for me and my hunny

Twinkle Toes
Made for Emma's Challenge over at My Creative Time

Spring Fling

Sweet
Loved using those Peachy Keen Faces!!

Baby's First Halloween
Made for my son's first year book (He's not even born yet)

Baby Boy

Christmas Delight
For his first christmas next year!


Thank you for stopping by today!! I hope you enjoyed 2011 as much as I have. It has been quite the adventure! I sit here and write this and realize that the biggest change is being pregnant but I would not change it for the world!! I am due in 18 days and I cannot wait! I will do as much as I can until then and I hope all of you have an amazing 2012!!!


2 comments:

Michele said...

HI Ashley. I don't stop by often... but have to say I LOVE all of your favorite layouts. Especially that you are so ahead of the game on your baby's scrapbook. If you only knew how behind I was. Make the most of your 18 days. Life is going to change. In a glorious way!! Happy New Year!!
Michele

Michelle (scrappinforkenzie) said...

OMG Ashley I'm so glad I found you!! I'm a new follower, from over at Jen's crafty corner... I LOVEEEEE these layouts!! I am so going to scraplift some of these!!
Michelle
scrappinforkenzie.blogspot.com