Thursday, December 29, 2011

Favorite Cards of 2011

Hello!!! 

I wanted to post about what my favorite cards of 2011 were. There is not a whole bunch, but there are some!

You've Stolen my heart
I think this card is my very top favorite. I went into it not know what I wanted and came out with this awesome card!

Happy Easter
My favorite part of this card is all the embossing folders that I used for the eggs and the twine. 

All Bundled Up
Love the colors and faces on this one!

Merry Christmas
Love this little snow girl and the Peachy Keen Face is the best

Merry Christmas
This little girl is from My Scrap Chick and the file is the best! Too bad I'm having a little boy and won't be able to use this file for a girl.

Mr & Mrs
Card I made for the In-laws to give to some family that was getting married. My first Easel card and It turned out great!


Those are some of my favorite cards that I made of 2011. Tomorrow I am going to post my favorite Layouts of 2011. You won't want to miss out!! I am also going to find time to scrap more even with a new baby. I can't make any promises but my craftyness has fallen and it makes me very sad since it is what I love to do!!! 

See you tomorrow!!

2 comments:

JulieK said...

So cute! I love the bicycle!!

Anonymous said...

great cards :-)