Friday, September 2, 2011

Pregnancy Album Pages 2-5

I have been trying to work on my pregnancy album as much as I can. I have been taking Esmerelda with me everywhere in order to design and perfect the layouts that I want. My friend was going to make it for me and then she got busy and hasn't been able to. So I took it back over and making sure I get it done. 

I originally wanted a theme of Orange, Yellow, Brown and Green. Then I decided that I was going to make it whatever colors I liked since through-out the whole pregnancy we are not going to know if it's a boy or a girl. So I am making it in colors that I love in order to show my progress. 

I am 20 weeks along, so Halfway There!!!! YAY!!!! I only have these few pages finished so I will continue to post more and more pages as they get done. 

Pages 2-3: You and me will be about Me and my Fiance before getting pregnant and then the Positive Page is about the day we found out and how. 

Pages 4-5: The first Ultrasound confirming that we are pregnant. There was no baby showing yet but the sac was there and everything looked great. 

Please come back to visit and I promise to have more to post, even if it's not baby book related. All holidays are slowly creeping up upon us and I need to get started on all the cards and gifts. 

No comments: