Friday, September 30, 2011

Peachy Keen Guest Designer Week - Day 5

Welcome Back!!!
I am quite sad that it is my last day here with you on the Peachy Keen Blog, but I have had so much fun this week. I thank you all for supporting me and coming back every day to see my projects.

Today is Lets Face it Friday!! Where you make a project for the challenge and it must include Peachy Keen Faces. 

This Weeks Challenge:
Leaves are starting to fall from the trees, and it's time to get inspired! Using leaves as your inspiration or Focal Point, create a project showcasing your Peachy Keen Faces and the autumn leaves! 
* Design must be new
* Project must include PKS Faces
* Link up by 10/13 - 11:59 CST

My project for this challenge is Layout that I put into a shadowbox and will add one of my Maternity Pictures into when we get them done in November. Enjoy!





Recipe:
PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment
PK-640 Princess Face Assortment
PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment
8 x 8 Layout
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Photo Mat
4 1/2 x 5 3/4 Photo Mat Layer
Leaves @ 5, 5.35, 4.76, 4.88 using Straight from the Nest
Fall @ 1.82 using Straight from the Nest

Leave a comment over on the Peachy Keen Blog and I will choose a Random winner tomorrow (Saturday) morning for the Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment Set. 


Thank You for visiting me this week! I have had so much fun and I hope you have too :)

5 comments:

littlen said...

adorable lo. this is one of my favorites. tfs.

Amy E said...

What a cute layout!!!! I love all the little our maternity pic will go perfect on your layout!

GREAT job this week!!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Heather said...

So cute! Great job this week!
ra6352 (at) gmail (Dot) com

365 Days of Cricut said...

That is so adorable!! I love all of the leaves scattered!

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Cute layout...love all those leaves and the cute peachy faces!!