Saturday, October 8, 2011

Christmas Layout

Hello All!!!

I just got finished with this Layout this morning. I have not had a lot of crafting MOJO lately. It makes me sad! I was watching a YouTube video last night and saw someone make a Layout and I fell in love with it. I changed some sizes and made it with non-traditional colors. I am trying to finish my 2010 album and it's slowly coming along. 

Now for the Layout!: 


Recipe:
All paper is Colorful Christmas from My Minds Eye
Trees @ 4 using Create A Critter
Reindeer @ 3 3/4 using Create A Critter
House @ 3 1/4 using Create A Critter
Joy @ 2 using Create A Critter
Christmas Lights @ 1 1/2 using Create A Critter
Scallop Border @ 1 3/4 using Plantin Schoolbook
3 Photo Mats @ 4 x 5 1/4, Matted 2 times

I also inked all around the edges in Brown to make the pieces stand out a little more. 

I will be making more layout tonight for my Pregnancy Album so make sure to check back. Don't forget that I am also in a Halloween Blog Hop from October 15-17. I will have a new project every day (not everyone will). Make sure you come back and check out all the fun!

No comments: