Friday, February 19, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #124

Hey guys!! 
I am loving all the challenges. It is really getting my creative juices flowing. I was looking through my stash and realized I don't have any good masculine cards. My goal this year is to make more masculine and boyish cards. 

I am entering todays card into the Lawnscaping Challenge #124. If you would like to go to the post to participate then please click HERE!!



My project today I used Party Animals Stamp and Die Set. I just love that this set can be used for so many things. 


Im really loving the colors of this card and the simplicity. I have already started a few more with another animal and different color. I will share it when it is finished. 

I just got my hands on some of the new Lawn Fawn Stamps released at CHA and I am so excited to craft today and make something new. 

I will be back very soon! Thanks for taking a look :)

Ashley

1 comment:

Tracy Freeman said...

Aww this is so perfect !!! he is just adorable and i LOVE the colours.
Have a great weekend xxx