Monday, February 15, 2016

Artsy Fartsy Birthday

Hey guys! I'm back again!! 
I am really trying to do this more and I'm loving the crafting. I have many many Sweet Stamp Shop stamps and some I have never used. I looked through my stash and decided to start making some cards with the sets I have. 

This card is made with the Artsy Fartsy stamp set. This set is actually retired but it may just eventually come back. 

You can do so many different things with this set. I am building my birthday card library since I don't have much. 

Here is the cute little card I made with this set...

I added some sequins to add to it and it came out wonderful! If you have never seen these stamps head on over to www.sweetstampshop.com and order you some! They are the best!! 

Thanks for stopping by today and I will be back tomorrow with a new card for the Lawnscaping Challenge. 

Ashley 


No comments: