Saturday, February 19, 2011

Camping Layout

I have been trying to play catch-up to finish our 2010 Scrapbook album. It isn't working... I am still so far behind. I am slowly making a dent. I wanted to make a Layout of the first time we went Camping in a Tent. It was an adventure I have to say. We couldn't get a fire the first night and had a hole in our tent so we got all wet. Then we bought an air mattress and didn't realize we had to charge it first... WOW! It was crazy. We made the best of it though and had fun! Here is the Layout I made for it, 




How I did it:
The pan and smore are stickers
Fire @ 3.5 (Create A Critter)
Words @ 2 (Don Juan)

Its pretty easy. Im not sure what the paper is I cut the bottom off before looking at it. 

Thanks for Stopping By!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love your LO:)
~Kim