Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Cards

Here are some cards that I made tonight. I was planning on making more but didn't get that far. It is so hot here today that I found myself just wanting to sit here and not do anything. 

**I cut the turtle at 3 1/4 from my Create a Critter Cartridge. I Love that Cartridge!!!!**

This one I made to go with the pack that I am sending to my grandma. I remember her asking me a long time ago for some cards that she can give to people and I thought I would do that for her. She lives up in Spokane and we are close and I miss her so much!! I am trying to think of more cards to make and send but I am drawing a blank. There are already a few birthday ones to go. 
** The Popsicle was cut at 3" from Doodlecharms and the card is an A2 size with the mat cut at 5 1/4 X 4, the stamp is one from the dollar bins at Craft Warehouse**

This awesome card I found on the Cricut Message Board and I knew I just had to make one myself. Two of my cousins are pregnant and I thought this would be perfect!!
** The Stove and Timer were both cut with From My Kitchen, The stove is 3 1/4" and the timer is cut at 2". I also used Rhinestones for the knobs of the stove**