Monday, December 5, 2016

Card Collab with Thanh from Make it Sweet and Neat

Hey guys!! 

I have been so busy that I haven't been working on cards and crafts :( it's been really sad. I had the idea to do a challenge with one of my friends so we could make time to make something beautiful and use items that we don't use often. 

I challenged her to use a stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Toboggen Together. It is an adorable stamp set and one I have not used. 

We will jump right into the project I made for today :) 

I made an adorable little card. I am so far behind on my Christmas cards that I figured this would be the perfect opportunity. I stamped my images on some solar white card stock and I use my awesome Zig Clean Color Real brush markers. If you have not tried these markers you really should!! They are water based and so easy to work with and blend. 

I would love for you to go over to Thanh's blog or Instagram and aee what she has made with this stamp set, you will not be disappointed!!! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments: