Thursday, May 31, 2012

Little Bug Layout

Hello there!!

I just got finished with a layout that I am really proud of and wanted to share it with all of you!! It is a girl Layout and I don't have a girl so I may give it away or sell it. I used Bear Hugs Designs of corse!! It is a file called Little Ladies, it is so freaking adorable!!

I am loving the colors that I used for this! I just stumbled across this paper and it came out perfect!!

Close up of one of my little girls :)! She is my favorite!!

Close Up of my 2nd girl and the Ladybug. 

It took me all day long with a 4 month old to do this layout but I love it!! Make sure you come back and see what else I have going on. There will be a blog hop on June 16th!! 

2 comments:

ReGina said...

I love this, it is too cute!!!

My Brother-In-Law calls my niece Kaitle~Bug! (her name is Kaitlyn)
This would be perfect to document his nickename for her!!!

THANKS for posting!!

=)

Georgiana said...

Super cute layout.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations