Sunday, November 13, 2011

Diaper Cake

This is a Diaper Cake that I made for my Aunt and Uncle for their new baby. She is having a girl and the baby's theme is Noah's Ark. I decided the purple hippo was a must for a little girl. I ended up sending this to her since she doesn't live close. 





I used some Wood Animals from Michael's, the ribbon is from Michael's also. Security Blanket is from Target and the Diapers are Huggies Pure and Natural diapers. 

My aunt is going to be Cloth Diapering since it is more natural but I only make diaper cakes with Disposable diapers and am very please that I found these diapers that are Organic. She was also very pleased and did not know they made such a thing. 

I am making another one that is Animals for someone else. I will post that one as soon as it is finished and on it's way :0)!!

I will be posting more Layouts very soon!

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

I tried using cloth and let's say it didn't last long. Good luck to your aunt. Your diaper cake is adorable and your layouts below are fabulous!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations