Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition

I am so excited to say there is a new Cricut in the house!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! I just got today in the mail my CE2. I am so excited!! I have been wanting one since I saw it on HSN and didn't think it was a possibility. My grandma then surprised me and just got me one. I am soo happy!!! Now I just need to figure out how to use it. Here are some pictures that I took while I was opening it...





It comes with everything you see below. I am excited that it comes with covers for the ports so they don't get all dusty. It comes with a mat, Power cord, Computer Cord, Stylus, Blade and Housing, and 4 pre-loaded Cartridges. YAY!!!!!

Thank You Sooo Much Grandma!!!! I can't wait to start playing. Hoping I can get my gypsy working with it. I have some things saved I want to cut out. If you have any feedback on your please let me know. I am a little nervous! 

Thanks for stopping by!! I will make some things and post them soon!!

2 comments:

Lori Finch said...

Congrat! What a wonderful grandma you have! Have fun! I'm putting it on my wish list!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

I love mine!! I wouldn't have gotten it because i can't afford it but I won it. I really like it. One thing that I figured out is that all you have to do is plug your gypsy in and do the same thing you would do on the original expression ( i through you had to update or something but I didn't). I don't think you can design using the preloaded carts, with your gypsy and then cut at least I haven't figured it out, if you do please let me know. Thanks
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com