Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS National Scrapbook Day Challenge #2

Im back!!!!
I had a lot of fun with this second challenge. I feel like I am liking my cards a little more when I am getting them done faster. 

Challenge #2-Make a Card or Scrapbook Page using Kraft Cardstock

I don't normally make Father's Cards (Its a sore subject sometimes), but I really enjoyed this. The challenge was first make a card for dad using Kraft cardstock so that is what I did but then when I refreshed the page it just said a card or Scrapbook page. Oh Well! Still used Kraft!! =)

Here is my card:

Recipe:
Tie cut @ 3 1/2 using Simply Charmed
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Kraft Card Base
4 x 5 1/4 Blue Mat
3 3/4 x 5 Green Mat
Ribbon from Michaels
Black Sharpie Pen
Stamp from Dollar Bin at Craft Warehouse

1 comment:

Court said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. This is actually my favorite card submitted.