Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Pink Stamper Saturday Challenge

My Pink Stamper is doing a challenge today and that is to make something Winter Related. I just happen to get this ribbon from Michaels and fell in love with it, wanting to use it. I found where to use it!!! Here is my winter Card made for My Pink Stamper...


I used Joys of the Season for the cup and Snowflake. The Cup was cut at 3 and the Snowflake at 2. The Sparkly paper was from the dollar bins at Target, it came 2 pages to a pack. 

3 comments:

jen said...

Your card is so cute. It makes me wish the cold weather was here. Cute blog you have. I just became your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
jennyscards.blogspot.com
Hugs,jen

Amanda C said...

Oh this is really cute. I can see why you wanted to use that ribbon... it's adorable!

{Raechel} said...

your sentiment is super cute! GREAT card!