I had started making a Layout for the Creative Time for Me challenge and I didn't get finished with it in time for the challenge. So I put it aside for a few days and then came back to it and finished. I got the inspiration for this Layout from one I saw although mine looks nothing like it.
I just got the B is for Boy Cricut Lite Cartridge and used that on this Layout! We don't know if we are having a BOY or a GIRL so I thought if I made one of each we will be set. I started with the boy and am working on the girl one now. I will post that when done.
* (2) 12 x 12 Kraft Cardstock
* 6 x 12 Patterned Paper (Cut in half)
* (2) 6 x 1 1/2 Green Strip
* Photo Mats - (3) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 & 4 1/2 x 5 3/4
(2) 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 & 4 1/2 x 4 1/2
* Title and Shadow @ 1.50
* Onesie @ 4.54
* Duck on Onesie @ 3.62
* Lion @ 3.62
* Monkey @ 4.69
* Zebra @ 3.15
* Denim Twine from The Twinery
I hope you enjoyed this Layout and come back soon for more Layouts that go in the pregnancy album and in the first year album.